PSDI’s Second Newsletter: July–December 2016
This newsletter looks back at PSDI’s activities over the period July-December 2016.
It features articles on:
- The launch of the Solomon Islands private sector assessment
- Updated PSDI country factsheets
- Anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing policy in Timor-Leste
- Competition policy in Vanuatu
- PSDI’s regional pension funds workshop in Fiji
- A new case study on SOE reform in Samoa
- Solomon Islands expanded online business registry
- The Women in Fisheries pilot project in Papua New Guinea
- PSDI’s new infographics brochures
The newsletter also contains a summary of PSDI’s key achievements and milestones so far this year, along with links to associated media coverage and discussion.